The Triton Compact Palm Planer is a light weight small size planer that neatly fits into the palm of your hand. The rubber over-moulded grip gives extra control when using it.
With a 60mm planing width and an adjustable depth from 0 to 1.5mm, the Triton Compact Palm Planer is great for small to medium sized jobs, the two 60mm blades are reversible.
The power lock-off switch is in an easy to reach position. The dust chute directs the shavings away from the workpiece allowing for a clean view of the job.
There are three bevelling grooves machined in the front shoe for starting bevels on edges.
TRITON Planer Features:
- Stepped depth control allows accurate cutting depth from 0-1.5mm.
- 3 bevelling grooves in front shoe increase the range of edge bevelling depths.
- Power lock-off prevents accidental operation.
- Slim handle design is easy to hold and control using one hand.
- Rubber over-moulded grip increases control and safety.
- Adjustable dust extraction allows chips to be directed away from the workpiece.
- Parking stand protects the blades and workpiece from damage on rundown.
TRITON Planer Specifications:
- Motor 420W
- Blade Type 2 x Reversible 60mm
- Dust Port Yes
- Material Rubber over-mould handle
- Width Planing width 60mm
- Workshop Footprint (WxDxH) 310mm x 111mm x 130mm
- No Load Speed 13,000rpm
- Planing Depth 0 - 1.5mm
- Shipping Weight 3.2Kg
- Nett Weight 2.4Kg
- Additional Information
Date Available 24 Jul 2019