- Torque wrench according to ISO 6789 specifications.
- With ratchet the torque wrench can be used for both tightening and final checking of torque settings.
- Reversible with lever, but only for right handed action torque checking.
- Equipped with angular gauge for after tightening.
- Graduated in NM and foot lbs.
- Lockable setting.
- Accuracy +/- 4%.
- Satin finish.
- Rubber handle.
- Degree scale for after tightening of cylinder heads.
- Drive: 3/8"
- DIN: 3122
- Range: 5-25Nm (4-18 ft/lbs)
- Scale: 0.4Nm (0.4 ft/lbs)
- Dimensions: 277 x 27.6 x 20.6mm
- Additional Information
Date Available 2 Aug 2019