The New Balance Steel Toe 627v2 men’s work shoes are your durable footwear armour to stay comfortable and keep your feet protected on the job.
Way more stylish than any old clunky work boot, these steel-toed industrial sneakers have an athletic shape and streamlined silhouette, so they look at home at work and on the street.
A durable leather upper wraps your hard-working feet and the Toe Protect rubber compound creates a shield against workplace hazards.
Shock-absorbing ABZORB midsole cushioning offers pillow-soft comfort on factory floors, for the long haul.
This industrial sneaker is built on a slip-resistant outsole that has been put to the test on a variety of work surfaces.
- Your workday footwear armour for durability, comfort and protection
- Packed with safety features without being bulky
- Wide-flanged tempered steel-toe cap for hazard protection
- Streamlined shape with sporty NB style
- Leather upper
- Enhanced fit and durability with broader toe cap and toe tip reinforced with rubber
- ABZORB midsole for smooth impact protection – ideal for industrial workplaces
- Supportive ABZORB heel boosts cushioning where you need it most
- Slip-resistant outsole for traction on multiple surface types
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Electrostatic Dissipative performance requirements - minimising hazard risks associated with static electricity.
- Steel Toe footwear designed in accordance to ASTM F 2412-11 and ASTM F 2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
- Slip resistant outsole meets standards of ASTM F2913-11 to deliver sufficient grip in a variety of workplace conditions.
Weight: 537g / 19oz
PLEASE SPECIFY SIZE WHEN ORDERING
- Additional Information
Date Available 13 Jul 2019