The Kreg Track Horse makes it easy to set up a sturdy work support anywhere to make any place your workspace. Packed with versatile features, the Track Horse has capabilities beyond an ordinary sawhorse. Constructed from steel and aluminium, it is sturdy with a capacity of 997 kg per pair, so is capable of handling those larger jobs and bogger work pieces.
Supplied with a 3" Automaxx Bench Clamp, and legs with six different working heights so is useful for most jobs no matter the height. With legs that fold completely away, it is easily transported and stored when not in use, it really is the ideal addition that you'll find it hard to do without.
Note: The indicated 2" x 4" timber mentioned to in the manual, refers to a nominal size only, referring to material that is rough sawn to these sizes before drying and further milling. A piece of 89mm x 38mm fits perfect.
- Sturdy steel and aluminum construction supports 2,200 lbs. as a pair
- Versatile design works as a sawhorse, work support, clamping center, and more
- Portable for easy transport and compact storage
- Expandable by pairing with another Track Horse or Mobile Project Center
- Equipped with a Kreg Bench Clamp featuring Automaxx®
- Adjustable to six different working heights
6.63" (168mm) *Ground-level use with legs folded
31.65" (804mm) †Matches the height of the Kreg Mobile Project Center
2,200 lbs. (997 kg) per pair; 1,100 lbs. (498 kg) individually
Anodized aluminum track, steel legs and base
Dual-mode clamping using included Kreg Bench Clamp: Hold-down clamping using track, vise-style clamping using keyhole slots in ends of leg brackets
Mobile Project Center
(1) Track Horse, (1) Kreg 3" Bench Clamp, (2) Support Brackets, (2) Track Bushings with Screws, Owner’s Manual
Track Horse: 31.5" Long
Track Surface: 2.5" Wide
- Additional Information
Date Available 21 Aug 2019